here's how to play:
1. Write for 5 minutes flat on the prompt- no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking
2. Link back to the five minute friday post and invite others to join in.
3. Meet & encourage someone who linked up before you.
in true shelby stanga style [you know...the cajun dude from ax men? the crazy guy that hauls that poor dog, willy, all over the swamp? please don't tell me you don't know who shelby is! kiroman will be heart broken!]...here we go!
that's a phrase i really don't like to use.
it seems too final.
no opening for another visit.
i prefer see ya later.
or just plain...next time.
i said good-bye to my dad on september 19, 2001.
but i didn't know it.
i'm sure my parting words were see ya later...love you.
however, it turned out to be good-bye...whether those were my actual words or not.
that was the situation.
i just don't like good-byes.
i love hanging out with my friends and family.
i love looking forward to the next time.
before this time even ends.
good-bye...way too final for trophy wife.
i'd even take...see ya on the flipside over good-bye.
good-bye is too sad to comprehend, dontcha think?
of course, this is stated in my never to be humble opinion, right? right!
parting is hard enough in most situations as it is...
i remember when kiroman was going to kiro school and i was still at home...pre-wedding day...
and he would visit. or i would visit.
the parting took longer than the whole visit!
stnading by the car. talking. hugging. one last kiss til next time. which was never that long!
i am grateful:
- the kirofamily had safe travel to all destinations yesterday.
- kiroman had an awesome time in cali...talking with students and kiro's alike.
- the gypsy mama posts her five minute friday every friday...no matter what...whether i participate or not!
- for jenny...without her, these travels would not be possible!
- for apple juice
just breathing isn't living!