It’s #FiveMinuteFriday free write time! <—click to tweet this!
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..
OK, are you ready? Please give your best five minutes on:
it's about the song my heart plays right now.
right now, when i feel like i have so much on my plate.
right now, when i feel like i spend my days putting out fires rather than what i truly should be getting done.
enough so, that i am seriously contemplating changing my title from trophy wife to fireman!
but back to song!
as a mother, you only wish the absolute best for your child/ren.
and right now, i can't wish for anything better for kirogirl! v is the absolute best.
it surely helps that he has an awesome sense of humor and knows to take me and kiroman with a grain of salt!
i love how he fits so easily within our family.
i love how kirogirl tells me how she fits so seamlessly into his family.
i love how they have so much fun together and i especially love when i get to be included in their shenanigans!
the song in my heart is belting out with much happiness!
when kirogirl calls and i can actually hear the smile on her face, i know things are awesome!
gentle readers, for those of you with littles, you may not quite grasp what i'm talking about here...but i know for sure, that those of you that have children old enough to have girl/boy friends you know exactly of what i mean!
your hopes that they find a nice person to hang out with.
someone that treats them well.
someone that they allow to treat them well!
i am grateful:
- for a sparkling clean home
- the doolittles were so happy to see us today
- for kiroman's safe travels
- for the gratitude kiroman is shown while he travels to speak to the hearts of other chiropractors
- for clean laundry
just breathing isn't living!