gentle reader, i am about to share with you a song that really resonates with me.
it's a cover.
the original is pretty good.
but this cover? it outshines the original, in my book.
the emotion in this david's voice gives me goosebumps.
give it a listen...see what you think yourself:
i hope you all enjoy a fabulous weekend with family and friends.
kirofamily is off to the last home hockey game of the season tonight.
i sure am gonna miss my cotton candy guys and the nachos. but most of all, i will miss the other season ticket holders we share our section with...
so until this fall, lancer hockey fans, have a great one!
- for a daughter that will take my car so i can get a new one
- for a husband that will find that new car for me
- for spending the whole day with my hubby
- for the smell of a freshly cut lawn
- for the cuddles of the minions
just breathing isn't living!