1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Meet & encourage someone who linked up before you.
well, if you are a regular reader, then you have already read the post i just wrote on being brave enough.
that's pretty much my take on brave.
i truly do not think any of us know how brace we really are until we no longer have a choice.
put into any situation, i truly feel, we all become as brave as we need to be.
at least, that is my hope for each and every one of you!
i am linking to my brave enough post HERE. check it out.
i am grateful:
- kiroman made it home without incident
- to have spent the evening with my kiroman and teen ager at the awesome hockey game!
- calli was able to work for a few hours on friday
- for the beautiful spring preview in our weather this last week
- for texting - i know right? who knew!
just breathing isn't living!