1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Please visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments.
i never really knew what i wanted to do with my life.
i met kiroman.
then i was introduced to chiropractic.
then i knew what i wanted to do with my life.
spend it with him!
and i never really wanted children.
ask anyone that knew me while i was growing up.
i didn't like to baby sit...still don't...
babies did not intrigue me...still don't...
and then i became a mother.
because i wanted to...it was not an oops situation by any means...it was something that took us quite a bit of time to achieve.
and when we did...i was blown away!
i love being a mom! i love our teen ager and cannot imagine our life without her.
but really...my identity is not chiropractic, although i do go by kirowyf in many circles.
my identity is not mother, although i am a mother.
my identity is not trophy wife...although i do go by that moniker in many circles.
my identity is me.
it is all those things. it is none of those things.
i do not feel that i am searching to fulfill something in my life...i accept and embrace who and what i am...here and now.
it fulfills me to be kirowyf, trophy wife and mom...and in no particular order.
it depends on the events at any given time, which hat i put on and proudly display!
i am grateful:
- teen ager decided to play ralph, the furntire mover with me today!
- to have a pick up to load my nfm purchases into and not wait for delivery
- to have found my way back to the gym today
- for my yoga pants
- under armour has awesome, comfy clothes!
just breathing isn't living!