the 3 year old's mom posted this on the kcc fb page on may 14, 2012.
when you see something like this...so publicly displayed, you know you are doing something right!
i know we are always doing great things in our office. i never doubt that...not for one single moment.
but when a mom doesn't just tell you this but posts it in a very public manner, it definitely humbles you.
this is what it is all about!
creating relationships with people...not treating their pain...not converting them to a care plan...not putting $$$ in your pocket.
it's about touching lives and making a difference.
i am grateful
- for having the most awesome practice members on the planet!
- for the relationships that are created every single day
- for the adjusting ability kiroman has
- for truly understanding the be, do, have
- for the courage i possess to be me, in order to do what should be done, which allows me to have what i have
just breathing isn't living!