i have the most awesome blog readers ever!
i want each and every one of you to know how much your prayers have meant to gbr, his family and friends...because those prayers, along with an awesome medical staff, are working wonders right now.
i so appreciate that you have put gbr and his family in your prayers...even though most of you don't have a clue who he is...the mere fact that i tell you that he is an important person to me and my family is enough for you.
i love you all for that!
i do have some major catching up for you, gentle readers...may was a very busy month in kiroworld!
i am hoping to be able to start catch up posts tomorrow!
until then...know that i love and appreciate you!
i am grateful:
- to have the most awesome friend/house sitter/critter sitter in the whole wide world!
- that the doolittles love their critter sitter almost as much [sometimes more than] they love us
- to have knocked so much off the list today! whew...lots of running today!
- to have my trainer back ;) she's awesome
- to have been lucky enough to marry my best friend ;)
just breathing isn't living!