It’s #FiveMinuteFriday free write time! <—click to tweet this!
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking.
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. And then absolutely, no ifs, ands or buts about it, you need to visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments. Seriously. That is, like, the rule. And the fun. And the heart of this community..
OK, are you ready? Please give your best five minutes on:::
please keep gbr in your prayers!
i've heard that he is under consideration for the program at shepherd in atlanta.
he has had some good days along with some not so good days.
every day brings something different.
it's like two steps forward and one step back.
but as long as progress is being made, the risk is all worth it.
i am grateful:
- for the updates we receive concerning gbr
- for the med team that continues stepping forward with gbr
- for the support gbr's family is receiving
- for the support gbr receives at every single horse show
- for the out pouring of love for this guy
just breathing isn't living!